Tuesday, January 14, 2020

New magazine themed athelete

As going through my research and talking with my classmate, I noticed that the featured story should be about an athlete that has a chance of going pro. Also, the athlete should be going to a good college and be playing a division 1 sport. The sport I am doing is baseball so through the research I have a good friend of mine that is playing at a great school and has won many achievements in his high school life. His name is Nolan Santos and he will be the candidate I will be using for the magazine. He will be the featured athlete. The double page spread article will be about the struggles he had to go through and what his routine was. Also, it will talk about what motivated him to continue to play the game of baseball. Then the article will talk about his college life so far and what he feels he brings to his college program.

No comments:

Post a Comment