Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Questions for Cover athlete

In this post I will be providing the questions that I will be asking my cover athlete, Nolan Santos.
These questions will help me create the feature story and get to know a little bit more about my athlete.

10 Questions

  1.  What made you pursue the game of baseball?
  2. What is the biggest difference between college and high school? (academically and sport)
  3. How do you balance being a student athlete?
  4. What are your pre-game rituals before a game?
  5. Who is your role model in baseball and in life?
  6. What is the best moment you had in your career so far?
  7. How was baseball your Senior year of high school?(Offers, experience, teammate views)
  8. Who are your biggest supporters?
  9. What are your goals for being a freshman in college?
  10. Do you plan on continuing baseball after college? 

No comments:

Post a Comment