Friday, January 17, 2020

Magazine color scheme updated

Since I had a change in the featured athlete in my magazine then I will also have to change the color scheme that the magazine will be using. The colors will be of the University that he attends which is Bethune-Cookman University. The colors of the University is maroon and gold. I will have an image of the athlete in his uniform and in different poses. Then, I will choose the best pose I feel is the best fit for the magazine. The cover of the magazine will be using the color black as well and the lettering will be in the colors of the school. The black background will make the athlete pop out and the lettering since the colors of the school are bright colors. The athlete will also have to wear his alternative uniform which is maroon so that he may stand out and be the main image of the magazine.

Maroon:                                                                                                                    Gold:
Image result for gold colorImage result for burgundy

No comments:

Post a Comment