Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Magazine Model Ideas

For the magazine that I am creating I will need to choose a model that is from my high school since I will be doing it on a high school sport. Also, the model needs to play the sport baseball since that is the sport I choose to do. The two ideas that I have is to have a single athlete or a trio. For a single athlete I would make him the center of the magazine and I will get an action shot of him doing some type of movement relevant to baseball. Where if I were to do a trio in the magazine then I would have one person with a bat, a player with just a glove, and a player with him holding a ball out in front and all of them standing next to each other. Then after choosing how many models I will need, then I will confirm a date with the model or models so that they all come dressed in the proper uniform attire. Finally, the featured athlete or athlete will then have a story and their color background will be red, white, or blue since those are the colors of the high school that the athletes play for.

No comments:

Post a Comment