Friday, January 10, 2020

Magazine color scheme

The colors that I will be using for my magazine will be the colors of the school team I am doing. The school team I am using is from American Senior High School and there colors are red, white, and blue. The colors that are in the magazine have a significance and meaning to them in media. Through my research, I found out the significance of these colors are:

Red
In media this color is used to portray energy. This color is an intense color and it is used in most magazines because the color may have meanings. Depending on the shade of red then that will represent the meaning. For example if the red is very light means to be energetic, while a darker shade of red is meant to show power.

White
The color white in media is used to portray goodness. White may be used with any other color and this color will be used throughout small sections in my magazine, especially in the cover.

Blue
The color blue that I will be using is navy blue which is a dark blue shade. The dark blue shade portrays knowledge and power. This color blue will be used throughout most parts of my magazine and I am still not sure what color will be the main color. It is either blue or red.

No comments:

Post a Comment