Friday, February 14, 2020

Table of Contents page

In creating the table of contents page, I had to choose from four images left and I put one image in the page. I was playing with the image and I felt that it was best for me to leave the background of the image. The image also looked best on the top of the page because when I moved the image, it just felt out of place. Then with playing with the color of the font, I had tried gold but the visibility of the font was not good on the white page and when trying a dark background it caused the magazine to not look eye catching and appealing. I kept trying the colors of the font and saw that this combination worked best for the post. Then continuing on the magazine for this page, I finalized it with putting the subtitles under the headings so that it makes the stories appealing to the reader. I hope this page wants people read about the feature story of Nolan Santos.

No comments:

Post a Comment