Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Table of Contents Ideas

For the table of contents, I will upload two to three images on the page and will have 5-6 articles headings with a little bit of description for each one. The color scheme of the tables of contents page will be a plain white page and the images will hold there background. The word table of contents will be on the top and the images might be on the top or the side of the page. I am not completely sure yet. The images will be of the star athlete and I might add another model image to put on the table of contents but a small picture. The big picture on the content page will be Nolan Santos. Also, the page will have the name of the magazine on it.
An example of the style of magazine I am doing is the one below:

Image result for table of contents in a magazine for sports

But with less stories and one image will me larger to stand out.
The font colors will be black, burgundy, and gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment