Monday, February 17, 2020

Double Page Spread

During the process of creating the double page spread I knew that I wanted to have an image on the left side of the paper and I chose the best image that I had left. In the image I left the black background so that the viewer can see the difference between the double page. Also I put the story on the right side of the page, dividing the image from the story. The story did have some edits and when I read the article again after the edit it did sound a lot better. The double page spread, I decided to have a maroon background and put the letters in white so that they pop out and catch the readers attention. The background color is the color of the college team that Nolan Santos plays for. Finally I made the name of the story based on what I felt the story meant to me. And when you read the article it does show Nolan success and how he became the person he is today.

Here is the double page spread:

No comments:

Post a Comment