Friday, November 15, 2019

Contents Page Evaluation

Evaluation:

During creating my content page I was unsure of the background color but I chose to go with red which matches the color of the team. Then to contradict the color I put the image in grey and black and the lettering in black so that they pop out. The title of the page is in blue as the team I am doing is the American Patriots. I also did a 1 image content page because I felt that it was the best way for the page to look. Also the image is a baseball picture but the story titles have to deal with every sport so that there is a variety of stories for the people to choose from.
The next time I do a content page I will put what issue the magazine is and the date on the page. I will also add a lighter background and a little description under each article name so that it gives the reader an understanding of what the stories will be on.


No comments:

Post a Comment