Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Response Analysis

Through my responses I have learned a lot through them.

  • To start off my first question it showed me that most people have read or seen a sports magazine which is a plus for me since that is the genre I am doing. 
  • In the second question I learned that in my magazine I will be using more images and less words because that attracts the eye more. 
  • The level of sport that I will be focusing on is high school. I agree with that as well since students want to know what is happening in the sports of their school so that they can go out and support.
  • The response for the sport I should do is baseball. So the magazine I will be doing is on the sport baseball.
  • In the magazine I will add statistics of the team and their standings so that the students may see what their team that represents the school is doing.


These responses will help me shape my magazine and my next task is to find a name of the magazine my team and I will come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment