Friday, October 18, 2019

Double page spread layout research

In this post I will identify all the different possible layouts when writing the main article that is placed on a double page. The layouts differ on the amounts of content needed to place in those pages and the size of the image that it needs to be placed.

The different layouts are:

  • Their may be an image on the left side of the paper and content on the right paper.
  • The image is placed on the top of the left page and the rest of that page and the other one is full of content.
  • The image can be faded and cover both pages and the content is placed over it. 
  • The pages can have content and just a big title.
  • With a lot of content there can be a small image so that the content may fit.

These layouts are a few of many but these are the ones that I found in my research and I believe that I will choose one of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment